An added definition glitter consisting of three different red toned shapes.
- Using Lecente™ G1 Brush pat and press the glitter firmly onto the color coat
- Once desired coverage is achieved burnish the glitter onto the nail to remove loose particles, to ensure the glitter lies flat and no rough edges are left.
- Seal the glitter with clear shade of gel polish and cure.
- Apply Top Coat and cure.
- Remove top film with lint-free pad lightly saturated a gel cleansing product
WHAT IS IT?
- Comprised of a multitude of glitter sizes.
- Chunkier than our other glitters.
- Some multi glitz will be both a mix of various particle sizes AND various colours to create a bespoke look. Some multi glitz come in one Lecenté classic colour but in various particle sizes to add dimension.
- Made from cosmetically approved colourant for nails.
- Colour is sandwiched between the 2 smooth sheets of copolymer meaning the colour will never bleed or fade.
- Glitter has an infinite shelf-life.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
- Full on rock star look.
- Chunkier look.
- Can be applied directly on to cured layer gel polish, mixed in with Liquid & Powder, Hard Gel and Removable gels, mixed with or applied on to nail polish.
SERVICES PER POT
Minimum of 50 services.
The requirements for nail cosmetics and other parts of the body differ greatly.