A pale pink translucent glitter with pale blue undertones. This glitter changes colour depending on what base it is placed over.
- Using Lecente™ G1 Brush pat and press the glitter firmly onto the color coat
- Once desired coverage is achieved burnish the glitter onto the nail to remove loose particles, to ensure the glitter lies flat and no rough edges are left.
- Seal the glitter with clear shade of gel polish and cure.
- Apply Top Coat and cure.
- Remove top film with lint-free pad lightly saturated a gel cleansing product
WHAT IS IT?
- Translucent glitter in 0.008 cut.
- Made from cosmetically approved colourant for nails.
- Colour is sandwiched between the 2 smooth sheets of copolymer meaning the colour will never bleed or fade.
- Glitter has an infinite shelf-life.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
- Our most versatile glitter. Appearance will change over different base colours.
- Can be applied directly on to cured layer gel polish, mixed in with Liquid & Powder, Hard Gel and Removable gels, mixed with or applied on to nail polish.
The requirements for nail cosmetics and other parts of the body differ greatly.