A light copper ultra fine glitter.
- Using Lecente™ G1 Brush pat and press the glitter firmly onto the color coat
- Once desired coverage is achieved burnish the glitter onto the nail to remove loose particles, to ensure the glitter lies flat and no rough edges are left.
- Seal the glitter with clear shade of gel polish and cure.
- Apply Top Coat and cure.
- Remove top film with lint-free pad lightly saturated a gel cleansing product
WHAT IS IT?
- Precision cut glitter of a .008 cut.
- Comprised of PET plastic with a maximum of 3% aluminium content to give shine and sparkle.
- Made from cosmetically approved colourant for nails.
- Colour is sandwiched between the 2 sheets of plastic meaning the colour will never bleed or fade.
- Glitter has an infinite shelf-life.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
- These are your core colour glitters. Glitter colour does not change over different base colours, but the tone may appear lighter or darker.
- Provides good coverage of colour.
- Can be applied directly on to cured layer gel polish, mixed in with Liquid & Powder, Hard Gel and Removable gels, mixed with or applied on to nail polish.
SERVICES PER POT
Minimum of 75 services.
The requirements for nail cosmetics and other parts of the body differ greatly.